Sunday, July 02, 2006

Spandex is so hot

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today me and Ee Vynn managed to catch Superman Returns at Tebrau City. So here's the deal....I LOVED IT. Ee Vynn thought it was okay but i thought it was one of the best summer movies so far that i have watched. Brandon Routh looks like he was born for the role of Superman and he is so hot my mouth went dry just watching him in that tight outfit.Oh so sexy...../wipes side of mouth

While i did enjoy the movie and thought Superman should be better being tied to my bed with ropes laced with kryptonite shards MINUS the spandex, I DID NOT ENJOY the screaming kids in the cinema house. I mean cinemas should really make a regulation where we not only cannot bring in outside food but also children under the age of 12 or something.Or cinemas could provide tranquilizers for children so that they would remain unconscious during the movie....

I think life is so unfair sometimes....you guys have to admit that Ee Vynn probably has the best skin out of all of us so when she says "Oh i wash my face with water only..." i just felt like pulling out tufts of my hair and stomp/kick the ground with my feet like some bull on heat cos im cracking my head thinking how to cure my incurable breakout problem....also a happy Ee Vynn is a giggling fair skinned girl with 3-4 shopping bags slung across her arms.THANKS TO ME, she now has a long,floral print empire cut blouse, a new MNG handbag and a dress with an oh-my-so-low plunging neckline.

Tomorrow, me and Ee Vynn are going to Holiday Plaza because we are going to hunt down japanese/korean serials or movies. Just so you know Ee Vynn still doesnt support piracy so she'll give me money to buy them..........okay it makes no difference AND THIS IS EE VYNN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, it makes no sense either..........

image taken from www.brandonrouth.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home